Monday, November 21, 2011

Victorious

Macbeth kept claiming he'll never sleep again and that his hands will never be clean, I was like just shut up Macbeth!  Frustrated and aggravated with his nonsense I took matters into my own hands. After Macbeth and his lady parts ruined the murder plan I was smart and graceful enough to save us when the kings men arrived to awaken the King.  When the kings men arrived we acted as though nothing was out of the ordinary... Until that petrifying Macduff discovered him dead, at the beginning Macbeth deceived them as well as I did.  Shortly after though Macbeth started rambling and admitted to killing the guards out of anger and love for King Duncan, WHAT A FOOL! He kept rambling and wouldn't stop, my heart was racing and my palms were sweating so in order to shut Macbeth up I pretended to faint.  In which everyone stopped fighting because they were more concerned about me, the future queen, :)


After discussing a bundle of news the men decided to part but guess what?  Macbeth is hardly a suspicious name because those fools Malcolm and Donalbain (the king's sons) fled the country; the speculation is that they ordered the guards to kill there father so they could take the throne.  But since those dummies left my Macbeth is preparing to head to Scones to take the crown of Scotland!  I may seem heartless but it is just my destiny to be in this position.  I am Lady Macbeth of Scotland.


Proudly,
Lady Macbeth
Queen of Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment