Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Letter From My Honored Man :)

My wonderful husband sent me a fascinating letter today.  First he informed me that the war with Norway has ceased and that Scotland is victorious!  Also, my husband has been greeted with some great honors! Not only is he being glorified all across Scotland, but this news has made it all the way to King Duncan's ears!  When Macbeth and Banquo were about Forres they ran into three weird, witch sisters who gave the pair insight to their futures, and guess what! The prophecy of these witches is that Macbeth will escalate from Thane of Glamis to Thane of Cawdor, followed by King of Scotland!  What a glorious bit of news, right? 

My letter from my love 

I am thrilled over my husbands honor, I just know he will be king soon enough. I'll do what I have to do to make sure we are the highest of royalty.  For we deserve it, well I at least.  Macbeth questions if the prophecy is true a bit, which is bothersome; I just know we will be king and queen soon enough.  We'll do whatever it takes to eliminate anything that stands in the way of our throne!  Even if it means committing the biggest sin known to mortal man, I'll always keep my eyes on the prize.


-Lady Macbeth
Lady of Glamis

No comments:

Post a Comment