Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mastemind of Murder and Macbeth

When the glorious thane of Cawdor arrived home today I had made up my mind that Duncan had to be exterminated.  I quickly told my hubby of my great plan to frame the guards!  Macbeth was such a pansy, not worthy of being called a man any longer! He disgraced me and increased my desires, I prayed that the gods unsex me and allow me to have the evil abilities I desired for the moment.  I cannot believe Macbeth was such a little girl about killing Duncan, it is for our  glory, is it not? 


Macbeth finally realized how womanly he was acting and decided to commit to the murder plans, but I was skeptical about his true ability to perform this treacherous, but necessary act of ambition.  I am not evil for desiring to be the highest of royalty, am I?  I just want what any mortal could ever desire, power and glory!  With or without Macbeth I will exterminate King Duncan successfully and Macbeth will take the throne of Scotland.

Yours truly,
Lady Macbeth
Lady of Cawdor

No comments:

Post a Comment